miércoles, 16 de abril de 2008

Noticia.!

Nick Jonas and his brothers really want to be a band that lasts. Really really really.

“I think we would love to be a band that really does last,” Nick shares with Popstar!. “And because we are brothers, I think it really helps. And also because we do write our own songs and we’re in the studio when they’re made, I think that we will be a big part of it.”

Nick also attributes some of the success to their fresh tunes. “We just try to find really great music and write songs like the really great music that we’re listening to because people love good music,” Nick says. “On the new CD there are some Elvis Costello influences as well as the Beatles. But there are a couple of songs that really do have that Prince vibe, and I think it’s a little more funky but just more of us having a good time!”

And as for Camp Rock…

“It is just unbelievable,” Nick says. “The music is a big part of it, and I think that’s what people love. And we fell in love with the music. I think it’s a movie you can watch with your friends, with your family, and it will really just be a great thing for everybody.

Mañana traduccion.!

0 comentarios: